Who doesn't love a good steak? Melbourne is one of those cities that just loves beef! We have rounded up some of the best steak restaurants in Melbourne. Caution, some of them could be pricey but then, if you want good steak, then you must pay the price.
Here are our top recommended restaurants for steak:
1. San Telmo - this Argentinian inspired restaurant is located in Meyers Place. It is hard to choose between their eye fillet, sirloin and rib eye - oh well you can have it all if you want, or go for sharing so that you can taste the best that San Telmo has to offer. By the way do not forget to order Cevishe and Provoleta for starters, they are to die for!
2. Meatmaiden - this underground restaurant in Little Collins Street not only offers good steak but also amazing ambiance. Our top choices at this restaurant are the wagyu brisket, porterhouse and of course the Tbone!
3. Vlados - the four course meal is heavy in the pocket but you cannot go wrong dining at this place. They serve really good steak. Great for anniversary, dates and other special celebrations.
4. La Luna - as the best steak place in Melbourne. Do not forget to try their fillet mignon wrapped in bacon, their porterhouse, their rump and their rib eye! Yeah, it is a tough choice because La Luna really does serve one of the best, if not the best steak in this part of the world.
5. Railway Club Hotel - is a hall of famer when it comes to steak! The rump, the eye fillet and the scotch fillet are absolutely tasty!