One is loved because one is loved.
No reason is needed for loving.
Valentine’s Day also known as Saint Valentine’s Day or the Feast of Saint Valentine – the day for love and lovers to show their affection and celebrate the romanticism of the day. This festival of romantic love includes the giving of gifts & jewelry, red roses, love notes & poems, chocolates, perfume and everything romantic.
Celebrated annually on February 14th, originally recognized by the Roman Festival of Lupercalia celebrating the coming of spring. At the end of the fifth century Lupercalia was replaced by Saint Valentine’s Day, which is globally acknowledged as a day of romance.
Traditional Valentine’s Day symbols include;
Red Heart – emotion of love
Winged Cupid – Roman God of love
Red Roses – beauty and love
To show your affection, it is customary to exchange cards, flowers, chocolates and other gifts sometimes anonymously to the sweetheart in your life. Other ways to enjoy the day with that special person in your life is to surprise your loved one with a romantic date and there are a myriad of things you can do in Melbourne which are especially close to Melbourne Waterfront Apartments.
Ways to woo your Valentine that are on our doorstep include;
• Luxury Gondola Cruises – romantic touch of Venice on the Yarra River
• South Wharf Pop Up Cinema at Common Man – Love Actually, 5.30 & 8pm
• Melbourne Eye – Celebrate your soaring love with the spectacular Melbourne Skyline – special romantic packages
• Yarra River Cruises – plethora of dining experiences
• Eureka Tower – the ultimate romantic dinner at the top
• Green Cabs – Enjoy a unique transportation experience along the picturesque Yarra River
• Crown Entertainment Complex – Sophisticated events & entertainment
• South Wharf Riverside Bars & Restaurants – All offering unique dining experience by the water’s edge
• Batman Park – Picnic in the park
Better still, you can do it all when you stay with Melbourne Waterfront Apartments, in a luxury 1,2 or 3 bedroom fully furnished apartment, the perfect place to indulge that special person in your life for the ultimate Melbourne fix.
If you are in the mood for love there is no better place than fabulous Melbourne to celebrate this day of love….Valentine’s Day
Roses are red, violets are blue, the honey is sweet and so are you.