With the spread of the Novel Coronavirus globally, we are doing everything we can to protect our guests and employees.
As the situation is evolving very rapidly, we are constantly monitoring global, national and state government authorities’ updates and advice to ensure we comply at all times.
In response to Coronavirus pandemic, additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at our property.
We would like to share the measures we have taken in response to the outbreak. The health, safety and well being of our guests, staff (permanent and contractual) and industry partners are and will always be our priority.
General COVID-19 Control
- Ensure we routinely follow and implement any directions and advice from government that can affect our workplace.
- We keep up to date from the government https://www.health.gov.au/about-us/contact-us/local-stateand-territory-health-departments.
- Ensure our workers are directed to stay home and seek medical attention if they are unwell or have flu-like symptoms, even if they think an illness is minor.
- Ensure any workers returning from overseas have self isolated for at least 14 days prior to returning to work.
- Implement working from home arrangements for any workers in this group if possible.
- All employees and contractors have been advised to stay at home if they are feeling unwell or suspect that they may have come into contact with COVID-19
- We've implemented procedures specific to the handling of COVID-19
- We strictly enforce employees’ self- isolation at home in case of doubt.
- We implemented pre-arrival and on- arrival screening of guests and staff.
- Swimming pools and gyms have been closed as a precaution
- Ensure our workplace has 4 square metres of space per person in any enclosed area.
- Implement measures to reduce direct or close person to person contact (including between workers, customers, members of the public etc).
- Ceasing any non-essential work activities that involve personal contact of less than 1.5 metres
- Placing clear markings on the floor surface at least 1.5 metres apart with signage for people to follow etc.
- Ensure physical distancing requirements are maintained, for example nominating a person to be responsible to undertake the task.
- Contactless check out
- Put cleaning and disinfecting procedures in place to control the spread of COVID-19 in the workplace measures to reduce environmental exposure.
- Cleaning areas frequented by workers or others (eg visitors to our premises) at least daily with detergent or disinfectant
- Instructing workers to wear gloves when cleaning and wash their hands thoroughly with soap or use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser before and after wearing gloves o
- Cleaning frequently touched areas and surfaces several times a day with a detergent or disinfectant solution or wipe. This includes EFTPOS equipment, elevator buttons, handrails, tables, counter tops, door knobs, sinks and keyboards
- Instructing our workers to clean personal property that comes to work, such as sunglasses, mobile phones and laptops with disinfectant, such as disinfectant wipes
- Provide appropriate PPE to workers as required, along with instruction on how to effectively use and maintain PPE, and guidance on when it should be used.
Enhance Cleaning of Apartments
- Implement a deep cleaning regime of all apartments in accordance to government cleaning standards and industry association.
- Property is professionally cleaned
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Bedding and towels in water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF?
- Property vacant for an extended amount of time between guests
- Hand sanitiser is being used in conjunction with hand washing
- Gloves are being worn at all times whilst cleaning and changed to clean gloves after each clean
Screening our guests
- In the interest of the well-being of our current guests and staff, we regret that we are unable to accommodate guests who have tested positive to COVID-19 or anyone who has been in contact with a COVID-19 confirmed case in the last 14 days at this time.
- In accordance with government guidelines to minimise transmission of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary and other relevant information, during dates where such guidelines exist.
What we ask our guest and potential guest to do
- We also advise our guest to please ensure that you are only booking this property following the local government guidelines of the destination, including but not limited to the purpose of travel, and maximum allowed group size.
- Advise our staff if you have been unwell and are exhibiting any of the symptoms as listed on the Australian Government Department of Health website
- Contact our team prior to arriving so that we can outline the rules set by the building management in response to COVID-19 and inform you some of the conditions of your stay.
We are here to assist our guest during the duration of their stay. We are doing our utmost to ensure the guest and staff's safety and wellbeing. We appreciate your patience and understanding in these uncertain times.