Terms and Conditions for Recreational Facilities
• Booking is required to use the recreational facilities. Booking can only be made when guests are already check in via the property app (usage of recreational facilities is subject to availability at the time booking is made via the app)
• Users are required to follow allocated booking times.
• Where a user does not abide by the terms and conditions, further access may be refused for a period of 30 days and monetary fine may apply (to be taken from incidental bond).
• Gym users must carry a towel and use disinfectant wipes to clean equipment after use.
• 4 people allowed only in the gym at one time (booking required) 1 person per apartment only can book
• 2 people allowed only in the pool at one time (booking required) 1 person per apartment only can book
• The spa, steam room and sauna are not available at this time;
• Booking for the gym does not entitle to access to pool, and vice versa;
Complete lists of terms - https://waterfrontmelbourne.com.au/blog/covid-safe-use-of-recreational-facilities