Reservations & Payment
- Bookings can be made online via the Waterfront Melbourne Apartments website. Alternatively guests can email email@example.com or call +61396298877.
- Bookings are subject to availability. Rates are based upon your length of stay and date of stay. If you alter your arrival or departure dates,your booking status and rates are subject to change accordingly.
- Waterfront Melbourne Apartments practices dynamic pricing wherein rates may change depending on various factors e.g. room availability, seasonality etc. However once a reservation has been made, the rate for that booking is guaranteed. Request for rate change or further discounts will not be entertained.
- Guests must be 18 years of age or older to make a reservation and stay at the apartment.
- For short term accommodation (1 to 27 nights) that is NOT advance purchase a deposit equal to the amount of 1 night is required to secure the booking.
- For short term accommodation (1 to 27 nights) that is ADVANCE PURCHASE or NON REFUNDABLE the full amount is required at the time of reservation.
- For long term accommodation (28+ nights) a deposit equal to the amount of 7 nights or 14 nights (depending on the agreement) is required to secure the booking.
- Deposit is non-refundable if the booking is cancelled less than 7 working days prior to arrival. Payment of the apartment deposit constitutes the clients acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Balance of the rental amount must be received in full 7 days prior to occupancy. If a credit card is provided for the deposit then we will attempt to take the final balance from this credit card when it is due. If you do not wish for this to occur please advise Waterfront Melbourne at least 14 days prior to your arrival. If full payment is not received the company has the right to cancel the booking.
- We accept Visa, Master and American Express Card.
AMENDMENT AND CANCELLATION
- All bookings have a minimum night’s stay. Generally, a minimum of 3 nights apply except during peak dates where a minimum of 4 nights is required. Amendments will not be allowed if it is less than the minimum nights required.
- Changes of date and cut short of stays are subject to the approval of Waterfront Apartments Melbourne Management. The management reserves the right to cancel the booking with the corresponding cancellation fee stated below if the booking is less than the minimum nights required.
- Booking cancellation for semi flexible reservation incurs an administrative fee per apartment booked. Refund will be made into your credit card account less $35 cancellation fee for bookings cancelled over 7 working days of arrival date.
- Booking cancellation made within 7 days of check in date will result in the forfeiture of the entire amount paid.
- NO cancellations are allowed for NON REFUNDABLE bookings. Amendments/Cut short of stays and change of dates are strictly not allowed for non refundable bookings.
- Bookings made via online travel agents such as Booking.com, Wotif, Expedia and the likes may have a different cancellation policy. As part of our agreement with these travel companies we will adhere to the policies that were indicated in the booking screen of these websites at the time the reservation was made by the guest
- Non refundable reservations made through Booking.com and Expedia.com will result in the deduction of the entire amount at the time of reservation. Strictly no refund will be made to guest if booking is cancelled. Change of dates and any other amendments are not allowed.
- Semi flexible reservation or booking with special conditions made through Booking.com will result in the deduction of 1 night deposit at the time of reservation. Cancellation made more than 7 working days before check in will result in the forfeiture of this deposit. Cancellation made with 7 working days before check in will result in a charge of the total booking amount.
- If cancellation is caused by Waterfront Melbourne due to unforeseen circumstances, all money paid to date is refundable and will be refunded via the method paid within 7 days of cancellation notification. The manager will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked. However the manager reserves the right to make alterations/cancellations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances.
- All cancellations need to be in writing. Voice messages or verbal cancellations won’t be accepted unless we have received an email from you confirming it.
- Standard check in time is 2PM.
- Please note Waterfront Melbourne has an office in Flinders Wharf building. Guests are welcomed to visit our office for the check in on arrival. Our office is located at the corner of the Flinders Wharf building (17B Siddeley Street, next to the Ezy convenience store).
- Guests are required to have a swipe access card to enter our property hence a meet up is necessary. Guest is advised to inform property of their expected arrival time or their flight details a couple of days before check in date.
- Guests need to advise if arriving outside office hours in advance. Office hours are from 9am to 7pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 3pm Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
- The authorised signatory for the credit card used to make the booking must be the registered guest. All guests are require to present a photo ID and the credit card used to make the reservation at check-in.
- A pre-authorisation transaction of AUD500.00 will be processed to the credit card and will be held as a security bond. Guests who are unable to meet the check-in requirements will not be granted access to our apartments unless approved by the manager before check-in date.
- Check-out time is 10AM.
- Late check-out is not guaranteed and it is subject to availability.
- A late check out fee of AUD100 is applicable for late check-out after 11am. Late check outs have to be pre-arranged and approved.
- Guests should leave the keys at the office. If guest is checking out outside of office hours, keys must be left in the express check out box. Guests must leave the apartment in a reasonable condition. No cleaning is required by the guest. Extra cleaning fee will be charged for apartments that are left too messy or carelessly dirty. Damage to any furniture, appliance or equipment will also be charged to the guest.
Conditions of Stay
- Guests who are arriving early or have a late flight upon departure are welcome to store bags in our office. The drop off and pick up of bags MUST be between 9am and 7pm weekdays and 9am to 3pm weekends and public holidays.
- All apartments are self-contained. Housekeeping service is done on a weekly basis and is only applicable for stays of 7 days or more. Additional servicing is available on request and an additional charge will apply.
- Only 2 sets of keys will be given to guests regardless of the number of persons staying in the apartment. For 3 bedroom apartments a 3rd key might be possible (subject to availability).
- Number of guests should not exceed the number stated on the booking confirmation. Guests will be evicted if caught to have exceeded the number of people stated in the confirmation.
- Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited. The price charged is for domestic use only and not commercial. This rate does not allow for the extra costs associated with functions in terms of cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc. Use contrary to this will result in loss of your bond and/or additional payments. Full loss of rent and eviction costs will apply.
- Any damage, breakage and loss of items in the apartment will be charged to the guests accordingly.
- Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is strictly prohibited and will result in termination of rental and loss of bond.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Management takes no responsibility for the guests’ personal property.
- All Apartments are NON SMOKING.
- If 1 bedroom is booked and the second bed is used then the “2 bedroom tariff” will apply for the duration of stay.
- Furniture, fixtures & fittings are not to be altered or moved between rooms.
- Waterfront Melbourne Apartments reserves the right to debit your credit card or request payment in full for any outstanding charges that apply to your booking. This includes extra cleaning, rubbish removal, additional guests, extended stays, late check-outs, extra bedrooms occupied, smoking penalties, lost keys and swipes, repairs or damage to the property (in the apartment and/or common area of the building).
- Violation of any of these terms and conditions will result in eviction and lose of the bond.
- There is a zero tolerance for parties, functions or excessive noise. We ask that you respect the residence and guests inside the building. Number of guests must not exceed the number stated on the booking.
- Guests must wear suitable footwear and appropriate clothing all times, including inside the foyer and lifts. Guests must dry off after using the pool. Strictly no glass objects in the recreational facilities. Children under the age of 15 years must not use these facilities unaccompanied.
- Please note that appearance of clothing and other items apart from outdoor chairs is NOT allowed in the balcony or anywhere that is visible from the outside of the building under the body corporate policy. Please do not leave items such as laundry airers or clothing items in the balcony or wherever visible from the outside.
- Rubbish should be disposed through chutes near lifts on levels 1 -17. Recycling rooms and larger bins can be found on level 1 – 6. To discard, tie rubbish in a plastic bag and place inside chute. Do not leave on the floor of the waste room.
- When using the car parking, stay in your designated parking spot assigned to you by a Waterfront team member. Parking in the wrong spot will result in a penalty.
All information or advice provided as part of this website is intended to be general in nature and you should not rely on it in connection with the making of any decision. Waterfront Melbourne tries to ensure that all information provided as part of this website is correct at the time of inclusion on the website but does not guarantee the accuracy of such information. Waterfront Melbourne is not liable for any action you may take as a result of relying on such information or advice or for any loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or otherwise) suffered by you as a result of you taking this action.
Guests who have made the booking are deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions. In the event of dispute, Waterfront Melbourne Apartments management decision is deemed final.